Personal Log: Cmdr. Kitsune Yamashita
[Feb 25, 2386 04:00] (Sec Lev 18)
Loc: Location Unknown
"Give us something to think about this week." Well, here we are and I hope we are all thinking. We are going to have to cooperate like never before to escape this one alive. We have made a very powerful enemy. He pulled of a very sophisticated and intricate operation and we are now facing a show trial, execution, and erasure from all records.
What we know:
- Garten has been destroyed. Anything powerful enough to take him out, can destroy us out of hand.
- This points to the snatch and grab operation happening back in the Orin system after the Rhynoan delegates disembarked from the Victory.
- There are enemy terran operatives on-board the ships, Anedra, Echolyn and perhaps the newly acquired Terran cruiser. There was a lot of spooky action.
- Lenny and Denabrago are alive but Denabrago has been heavily beaten.
- Tyreces is not in force restraints. However it is obvious he is not happy at all.
- Our adversary took us to easily so may underestimate our capabilities. Especially for Kitsune, Gunny, Lenny, and Denebrago. Who knows what augmentation Tyreces may be hiding.
- The Minister is frightened. I think she is operating under duress.
- We are looking at a political power play by Tyrece's rival. His plan will make Rhynoa uninhabitable. The indigenous population is expendable.
- All this will be hidden from the Rhynoans, Utosians, and Nye-Oren. If word of the genocide leaks their plan fails.
- I had a week's long block of meetings scheduled with the Nye-Oren, Utossian, and the Rhynoan Council. Hopefully it will raise questions. Paetra will wonder what is going on. Perhaps she will speak with Modayah and Nesche.
- With the fleet on point an armed fleet operation would not be effective.
- Hopefully they did not find all of our secrets.
- We are out numbered and I doubt we will have anyone risk their lives for us. Perhaps I'm too cynical, I'd love to be proven wrong.
- They have not pulled my jacks and since I have been aboard the Victory I have adapters to use Terran standard connectors. I can still interface with the systems. (hopefully).
- Phaerian invasion before we are executed.
- The Box shows up and the fun begins.
- The Nye-Oren and Utossians figure out what is happening and want a closer look.