21 December 2012

Return To Rhynoa 001

Ship Log: Kitsune Yamashita

[Feb 13, 2386 13:47] (Sec Lev 12)

Loc: Banshee New Baeldra Hectora 1 (Rhynoa)

Estimated Safe Launch Window Time: T-313 hr

It felt good flying again. I have to say getting back to Rhyoa feels like home. Our trip was uneventful and Ardea is a good traveling companion. We both look forward to see how the Gendauw live.

The view as we flew in was amazing. The word gets used far too much to do justice to what the small group of refugees have accomplished. A gleaming city alive with activity. Granted it is almost completely robotic, however I have spotted large scale construction zones. We may have met some true friends in the universe. Advanced ones with a common foe.

Landing coordinates received and we are landing on the top of an extremely tall building. Time to take her in.

Perfect landing, passive transponder activated

We are leaving the ship.

Transmission Ends:

2 comments:

  1. I'll be passing along the 'overhead' view of New Baledra, which was conceived 3 (?) years ago; your first-hand account is precisely on target. The city is reminiscent of the workings of a clock, with everything in order as it moves with purpose. I might have to scan the hard copy I have, but I'm look for the original to this and everything else for visual posting.

    More later,
    EHTOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a chance zip some raster together and send them to me. I can store them remote.

    ReplyDelete