21 December 2012

The Fine Art of Dining & Diplomacy

Mission Log: Kitsune Yamashita

[Feb 12, 2386 14:13:47] (Sec Lev 12)

Loc: Victory New Baeldra Hectora 1 (Rhynoa)

Estimated Safe Launch Window Time: T-312 hr

On arriving at our destination it is not difficult to be amazed. Ardree has not stopped gawking since we got here. I can't blame him one bit. Our hosts are friendly and hospitable. We ate together and though my hosts speak English well I find we drop into telepathic conversation while we eat. Modyah has what looks like a major piece in the puzzle we face. How do we move a planet, the orbiting satellites and the asteroid belt including our new found base. It is a cylinder 2 meters high and 1.25 meters in diameter. It can be tied into the sphere to aid generating a well defined and stable field for the Chimera drive transfer. Specifications will be made available to Tyriceus ASP.

I am attempting to get some tests run to see if we can eradicate the Phaerian ninites all our human crew have been infected with. As noted concentration of for Victory crew is dramatically higher than levels of the crew of the Thucydides. I will forward logs to our Chief Medical Officer on the base.

I have much to do and little time. I plan on getting the gift back to the base with all haste and then I have to give a kid a ride home. The Iddree need to be informed and convinced they must save their planet one more time. The pieces are falling in place and the puzzle is coming closer to completion.

Transmission Ends:

No comments:

Post a Comment